This provision applies to customers, passengers, agents, vendors, suppliers, our partners (such as driver and trader / seller partners), contractors and service providers (collectively called "You").
"Personal Data" is any information that can be used to identify you or where you can be identified. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, your personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification number, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status , religion, health information, vehicles and (insurance information if available).
Collection of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you in the manner listed below. We can also combine Personal Data collected with other Personal Data we have.
You provide us with your Personal Data
We collect your personal data. For example, you can provide your personal data to us in the form of :
1. Fill in the registration form or user profile;
2. Provide information to assess your eligibility so that we can provide services as MyAvin driver partners;
3. Active on our social media;
4. Participate in events / events organized by us;
5. Use biometric features to identify yourself; and
fill out demographic information in the survey.
When is our service used
Personal data can be collected in general through the operation of our applications, websites, services. Some examples are :
1. Your location when opening the application or in the background (to detect pickup locations, to find out the position of the driver and route variations that are easy or difficult to identify);
2. Responses, ratings (ratings), and compliments
3. Transaction information (such as payment methods, distance traveled & time used);
4. Information about how you interact with our Application, Website or service (such as features used and content that is accessible;
5. Device information (such as hardware model and handphone serial number, IP address, file name, and mobile phone number)
6. The personal data that you enter in the message when you use the communication feature in our application (In the MyAvin app chat app)..
From Other Sources
When we collect Personal Data from other sources, we ensure that the data is transferred to us in accordance with applicable law. These sources include:
1. Referral programs
2. Our business partners, such as driver partners, payment providers, ride-hailing partners, agents, merchant food partners, mall & gold, and other transportation partners;
3. Insurance and financial providers
4. Publicly available data;
5. Government data sources;
6. When our users add you as an emergency contact; and
7. Marketing service partners.
Personal data of the driver's partner
If you are a driver partner, we can collect:
1. Telematics data (such as speed, acceleration, and braking data)
2. Device data (such as accelerometer data, GPS location either when using the application or in the background, your IMEI number and the name of the application that you have installed on your device); and
3. Location data, either when using the application or in the background.
4. Your vehicle registration data
Sensitive Personal Data
We collect information below when needed to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Some of the information we collect is sensitive, including information such as your ID card number, KK number (family card), race, marital status, and health or your religious beliefs.
Use of cameras in vehicles
The use of cameras in vehicles is not supported or prohibited by MyAvin. MyAvin partners can install personal cameras in vehicles in their vehicles for their own benefit (including safety and security). Collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data obtained from personal cameras in vehicles is the responsibility of the relevant partners. Please check with the relevant partners if you have questions about using a personal camera in their vehicle..
Personal data of minors
As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your minors to submit Personal Data to MyAvin. In the event that Personal Data for minors is disclosed to Myavin, means that you hereby agree to the processing of the Personal Data of such minors. However, MyAvin cannot process and receive the data and / or agree to be bound by company policy and the data provider must be responsible for its actions.
When you provide personal data to other individuals to us
In some situations, you can provide other people's personal data (such as your spouse, family member or friend) to us. For example, you can add it as an emergency contact. If you provide us with their Personal Data, you represent and warrant that you have obtained their consent for their Personal Data to be collected, used and disclosed as set out in our Policy.
Use of Personal Data
MyAvin can use, combine and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Providing services and features
Your Personal Data will be used to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using your Personal Data to :
1. Giving you services on all sides & the rule of our business;
2. Involves you to provide services;
3. Create, manage and update your account;
4. Verify your identity
5. Validate your trip and process payments;
6. Offer, obtain, provide or facilitate insurance or financing solutions;
7. Track the progress of your trip and detect variations in trips that are not normal;
8. Activate a feature that personalizes your Application, such as listing your favorite places and previous destinations;
9. Carry out internal operations needed to provide our Services, including troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analyzing usage trends and activities;
10. Protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available
11. Process and manage your gifts
12. Allows communication between our users;
13. Process, manage, or verify your application to subscribe to MyAvin and ;
14. Enable our partners to manage and allocate their fleet resources.
Safety and Security
Safety and Security
We use your data to ensure the safety and security of our services and all users, including:
1. Filter out drivers and shipping partners before activating the use of our Services;
2. Identifying unsafe driving behaviors such as speeding, braking and hard acceleration, and providing personalized responses to the driver's partners;
3. Verify your identity when you enter MyAvin partner
4. Use devices, locations, profiles, uses and other Personal Data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities;
5. Share the driver and passenger location and details when the emergency button or "share my ride / shared live tracking" feature is activated;
6. Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions, Driver policies and Code of Ethics; and
7. Detect, prevent crime.
We use Personal Data to resolve customer support issues. For example, we can:
1. Investigate and resolve problems
2. Monitor and improve our customer support responses;
3. Respond to questions, comments, and responses; and
4. Notify you of steps that can be taken to resolve customer support issues.
Research, development and security
We can use the Personal Data we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This can provide us to understand and analyze your needs and preferences, protect your personal data, improve and improve the safety and security of our services, develop new features, products and services, and facilitate insurance and financial solutions.
We may use the Personal Data we collect to investigate and resolve claims or disputes, or as permitted or required by applicable law.
We may also use your Personal Data when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or asked to do so by our legal counsel or local or foreign legal counsel, regulations, government or other authorities.
For example, we may use your Personal Data to:
1. Comply with court orders or legal, government or other regulatory requirements
2. Implement our Terms of Service or other agreements; and
3. Protect our rights or property in the event of a claim or dispute
We may also use your Personal Data in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisitions of all or part of our business by other companies
Marketing and Promotion Activities
We may use your Personal Data to market products, services, events or promotions from Grab, partners, sponsors and advertisers to Grab. For example, we can:
1. Sending announcements, newsletters, new information, letters, promotional material, privileges, greetings to you; and
2. Notify, invite, and manage your participation in any event or activity that we hold.
We can inform you about this through correspondence, telephone, short message (SMS), online short message, push notification directly in person or by e-mail.
If you intend to no longer give us the right to process Personal Data for marketing and promotional purposes, please choose the link to no longer give access to processing this Personal Data for marketing and promotional purposes on links contained in e-mails or messages relating to granting rights for processing of this Personal Data. Or, you can also renew your preferences for processing your Personal Data in the settings section of our Application.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We need your Personal Data to be given to parties in connection with the Purpose of Using Personal Data. These parties include:
For example, if you are a passenger, we can provide pickup and delivery locations to our driver partners
If you are a driver partner, we can provide your Personal Data to prospective passengers, including your name and photo, vehicle manufacturer, model, police number, location, and your average rating.
For example, we can provide the location and name of the driver's partner when the passenger uses the "Share My Ride / Shared live tracking" feature or activate the Emergency Button
Partner MyAvin according to your request
Our partners, including colleagues, are integrated with our Application or vice versa, our application is integrated with our vehicle service provider partners or MyAvin business partners who work together to provide promotions, competitions or other special services.
The MyAvin account owner that you might use
For example, your employer might receive your travel data when you use your employer MyAvin for Business account.
Subsidiaries and MyAvin Affiliates
We provide your Personal Data to subsidiaries, companies associated with us, jointly managed companies and our affiliates.
Service providers and MyAvin business partners
We may provide your Personal Data to service providers, consultants, marketing partners, research institutions, and other service providers or our business partners. These include:
1. Payment processing and facilitating institutions;
2. Providers of background check services and money laundering activities;
3. Cloud storage service providers;
4. Marketing partners and marketing platform providers
5. Data analysis service provider
6. Research partners, including those who conduct surveys or research in connection with partnerships with Myavin or on behalf of Myavin;
7. Fleet and seller partners;
8. Insurance and financing partners; and
9. Partner of vehicle solution providers, third party vehicle providers.
Legal consultants and government institutions
We can provide your Personal Data to legal consultants, law enforcement officials, government agencies and other third parties
Maintenance of Personal Data
Transfer of Personal Data internationally
Your Personal Data may be moved from country, province and city ("Country of Origin") where you are when you use our services in other countries, states and cities ("Temporary Country"). You hereby understand and provide an agreement to transfer your Personal Data from the Country of Origin to the Temporary Country
Changes and Updates
MyAvin has the right to modify, update, or adjust the provisions of this Policy from time to time by uploading the Policy that has been updated to the Site. By continuing to use the Application, Site or Service, purchasing products from MyAvin, or communicating, or including MyAvin after modifications, updates or changes to this Policy, you hereby expressly give your consent to the modifications, updates or changes to this Policy.
If you have questions about your personal data, please contact those responsible for the protection of our personal data in this Policy Statement, made in English and Indonesian. Due to differences in meanings between copies in English and Indonesian, the English version will apply.